July 26,2014

July 26,2014

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Preparing to head out!

Hi Everyone,
I'm making final preparations before heading out on my missionary journey to the Phil
ippines to work with Pastor Danden Sales at Faith Island Missions! I leave on Jan 11 from Jacksonville FL. I'll arrive Manila on Jan 12. I will have ridden on four planes by the time I finally arrive! Here's an overview map of the Philippines - I covet your prayers as I embark on this new journey in my life trusting that my footsteps are being ordered by the Lord.

For His Glory!
Russ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Russ,

How are things in the PI? I know you are very busy. We are getting started on plans for our trip. It looks like it will be Joe V. Deanna, Jesse and Gene and I. We will keep you informed as we progress. God bless